Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Buxom, Baby.

I'm SO in love with this Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balm from Bare Escentuals. I happened upon it by sheer accident when I stopped at Sephora after a long day of shopping to freshen my makeup before heading out for the evening (holy cheap-o, hah).



It's not at all greasy or sticky but kind of smooth and super tingly. I am partial to the Portofino colour (pictured above), which is not at all as dark as it appears. It's a nice way to get colour on your lips without going too matte. Red lips are making a steady comeback and as I am obeying my Cardinal Rule of Fashion (if you participated in the trend the first time, you are too old to do it on the second round), I am looking to tone down the crimson kisser for 2010. Oh, and another awesome bonus? Paraben-free! Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment